EXERCISE. Sometimes we love it, sometimes hate it. SOME of us have a 24/7 HATE relationship with it. And there are those INCREDIBLE people out there who can happily work out rain/shine/sick/tired…..you get it.
But there are simple, FUN, easier….yes easier options. These are some things I’ve been doing since I had my baby 3 months ago since I haven’t had time to work out the way I use to. I’m lucky if I can get 30 minutes at the gym in. So I looked up some other things I could do during any spare few minutes I get throughout the day.
1. Do a set of five 30 second planks (gradually working up to 1 minute, 2 minutes etc)
2. I’ll sit on the floor, legs extended raised 4 inches off the ground & hold for 100 seconds. (I’ll usually turn on an episode of the Office, Modern Family or whatever show I’m in the mood for & I’ll do #1 & 2 off and on throughout the episode)
Rid That Soft Fat
1. Massage any soft fat areas with lotion or coconut oil (I prefer coconut oil)
2. Exfoliate-Use a body scrub, or plain sugar in the shower to exfoliate. This helps increase circulation.
1. WATER, WATER, WATER-So I know this is kinda’ obvious, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who needs reminding. Water helps with digestion among other things. Some people find this hard to wrap their head around. But think of it this way. If you eat a bunch of crackers at once, it gets really hard to chew and definitely hard to swallow right? But soon as you take a swig of water, the crackers slide down your throat. Well, water helps food move through your intestines in a similar way 🙂
2. Massage Your stomach (Not just the soft fat, but the muscle) This will help elongate your muscle and help them tone, and appear longer and leaner 🙂
3. Dance away! if you have Just Dance (or any workout game or workout video) those are much easier to do spur of the moment. I usually play Just Dance with the fam every night after the baby goes to bed.
Hope you enjoy trying some of these things out. Good luck!